Having twins and other fun stuff

And we're back ... (Jimmy Fallon on a SNL skit as a Boston DJ)

It has been a long time since we talked wine ... my fault! The fun of having twin girls (My darling Noa & Sofi) as well as the holiday crush of the past two months have taken there toll on my creative juices and my free time to rant and rave about wine.

Nonetheless, we are back at it with a renewed strength and lots of great topics to play with!

Here is what you can expect over the next few weeks:

- Screwcap vs. Cork ... The debate continues!
- More new wine ratings (and boy have we found some winners)
- New Web sites and Blogs to check out
- Petite Sirah ... Need I say more!
- Wine shop vs. liquor stores
- V-day ideas with wine & chocolates

- The launch of the online store @ www.vino100-kc.com
- Single Malt Scotch (Not quite wine but a subject near and dear to us)
- Our 2nd Anniversary


Give me a day or two to catch up from playing Mr. Mom and we'll get the ball rolling! Have a great week and stay warm (This is what we get when we ask for a little winter!)

Michael